PostThread.xyz Live on Frequency Testnet!

Hello everyone!

I wanted to let you know our decentralized social media application PostThread is live at postthread.xyz! Please click that link, sign up and start posting. I am now in the phase where I am trying to recruit users to make it a more fun experience than it is now (which is basically just me posting). I am posting about AI, since that’s the latest hot topic and I have experience in the field, but feel free to post about anything you want.

For some background, PostThread was built using Mastodon, so it is fully connected to the rest of the fediverse. If you already have a Mastodon account you can very easily transfer it to our server by following the mastodon guide. We are implementing our own features to display some information about the blockchain stuff going on in the background. Every user and post is minted to the testnet Frequency parachain, so we want to display a confirmation when that happens. We have also setup a reward system (with fake tokens for the time being, but will rollover to the real ones when the time comes) and hope to have that all deployed by the end of the week.

I will also have a virtual booth at the buildspace.so Demo Day and would love it if some of the Project Liberty community would come by to check us out. You can sign up here. I will write a description on how to get to my booth when I know where it is, but basically it is a 2d map where you walk around and view peoples projects.

Thank you so much if you decide to join as the first users are the hardest to get and the most important. Looking forward to building more with this community!

2 Likes

Also check out my youtube short: Escape the Social Media Dystopia: Introducing PostThread.xyz - A Decentralized Social Media Platform - YouTube

1 Like

Congratulations, very exciting!